What You'll Learn
- Why work setting segmentation helps IT support teams reduce MTTD.
- How to evaluate digital experience observability vendors.
- Where industry analysts expect IT market growth.
According to Gartner, "By 2024, 40% of enterprises will have extended their Digital Experience Monitoring to also include select home workers, up from less than 1% in 2020.”*
Download How to Monitor and Troubleshoot Remote Workers' Application Performance for Gartner recommendations on how to create remote employee persona groups to determine monitoring and troubleshooting and what capabilities to consider when sourcing digital experience monitoring solutions.
Additional topics covered in this report include:
- How to establish observability requirements at work-from-anywhere organizations.
- How to source all-in-one application and network monitoring solutions.
- How to prioritize IT support team incident response based on criticality of business persona and role.
*Source: Gartner, How to Monitor and Troubleshoot Remote Workers' Application Performance, Bjarne Munch, Padraig Byrne, Josh Chessman, Lisa Pierce, 23 March 2021.
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from Catchpoint.