Your Elevate 2017 To-Do List
We’ve put together a to-do list to make it easy for you to plan your trip to Catchpoint's Elevate.
Elevate is now less than a week away and we couldn’t be more excited to welcome you to Las Vegas for our inaugural user conference. All four days at Elevate are promising to be packed with knowledge sharing and events, and while it’s easy to get caught up in the excitement surrounding the conference, it’s important to keep track of which sessions and events you want to attend to ensure that you get the most out of your experience. We’ve put together a to-do list to make it easy for you to plan your trip.
1. Book your Stay
If you haven’t already, there’s still time to arrange your hotel room at a discounted rate at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. To make your reservation in our room block, simply click here.
2. What to Pack
The weather is expected to be sunny and beautiful throughout our week in Vegas, with highs in the 70s and lows at night in the 50s. We recommend that you plan your attire accordingly. Here are few other items you should make sure to pack:
- Your Laptop: especially for those who are attending the workshops.
- Your Business Cards: for the various networking opportunities you will have each day at Elevate.
- Additional Attire: for evening parties and events.
3. Download the Elevate App
We’ve created a mobile app exclusively for Elevate. Attendees using the app will be able to manage their schedule, receive conference updates, fill out surveys, network with fellow attendees, and much more. If you haven’t downloaded the app, you can do so by searching for “Catchpoint Elevate” in the app store, or by clicking the following links for Android users or iOS users.
4. On-Site Registration and Welcome Package
All of the daytime sessions will take place on the fourth floor of the West End Tower at the Cosmopolitan. Be sure to check in at the registration desk across from the elevators when you arrive to pick up your badge and welcome package. If you have any additional questions, you can ask any member of the Catchpoint staff who will be there to help. We’ll be easy to spot in our signature (blue) polo shirts.
5. Fill Out Your Conference Agenda
You can register for sessions directly in the Elevate mobile app, or modify your existing agenda on the Elevate site . Keep in mind that there are three different breakout session tracks:
- From Firefighting to Fire Prevention: A use case-driven track designed to showcase the latest proactive monitoring techniques used by DevOps firefighters in the trenches.
- Exploring and Managing the New IT Ecosystem: A look at all of the different tools and components that go into delivering great digital experiences, and how to scale them for future growth.
- The IT-Customer Experience Relationship: A business-focused track that shows how IT is now a driver for customer experience, and how it affects a company’s all-important bottom line.
We’ve tailored Elevate around the topics that our customers have been asking to learn about, so be sure to maximize your experience by customizing your agenda to your individual needs.
6. Use the Hashtag #Elevateconf17
We highly encourage all Elevate attendees to be active on social media. Share your experiences, tell us what you’ve learned, and take photos at the events. Use the hashtag #Elevateconf17 to engage with fellow attendees, and keep us posted on your time at the conference by tweeting us @Catchpoint.
The importance of continuing professional education in a field like digital experience monitoring cannot be understated. We’re honored to be hosting the first ever user conference dedicated exclusively to digital experience monitoring.
Can’t wait to see you all next week! Have a safe trip.