Catchpoint helps you deliver fast, snappy websites, convert more users, perform better on Google, and stay ahead of the competition, no matter where you are in your operational maturity.
- Our Website Experience solution is the first comprehensive web performance tool for the modern enterprise allowing you to monitor your site’s speed, usability, and resilience in real-time across various browsers, devices, and global locations to rapidly identify and fix performance issues before they impact your business.
- Our use of WebPageTest, the gold standard in web performance testing, provides the most accurate and comprehensive performance tracking tools available. With it, you’ll elevate your SEO and web performance optimization, and measure user journey performance across devices, browsers, and networks.
“If you really want to go to bed at night and not worry about your website, you’ll consider Catchpoint.” Blue Nile
Learn more about website performance management
- Get a well-rounded understanding of front-end web performance in our free course, Lightning-Fast Web Performance.
- Learn how to prepare your eCommerce and enterprise sites for peak network traffic events in our 5 Ways to Prepare Your Website for High Traffic eBook.
- Discover the true cost of Internet disruptions in the Forrester Opportunity Snapshot: Increase Revenue with Internet Performance Monitoring.
- Find out how to detect and mitigate the impact of Internet outages in the Preventing Outages in 2023: What We Learned from Recent Failures white paper.
This guide will help you achieve a faster, more resilient website. Best practices reveal a clear five-level maturity model for website performance management. Get started today!
Attention spans are shorter than ever, and users expect web pages to load quickly and seamlessly. Let's dive into some of the top web performance stats and why they matter.
You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Let's review the key website performance metrics you should be analyzing as well as the tools to monitor website performance. Read on to find out how.
Are you ready to boost website performance? Start by following these essential website performance best practices today. Read more to learn where to start, what to test, and how to optimize.
With the ever-increasing amount of data to analyze, the need for automation becomes crucial. Streamline and accelerate performance testing with automation via the WebPageTest API.
Catchpoint’s Website Experience Solution empowers you to monitor your site’s speed, usability, and resilience in real-time across various browsers, devices, and global locations.