Catch issues before they impact your website performance
You can have the best website in the world, but if no one can reach it, there is no experience to speak of. Catchpoint’s Internet Performance Monitoring (IPM) enables deep visibility across the Internet Stack – the tangled web of distributed network systems that connect your web applications to your users, including BGP, CDN and DNS services. Our cloud-native platform ensures Internet Resilience across your organization with five enterprise IPM solutions, including a best of breed Website Experience Solution.
Website Experience, powered by Internet Performance Monitoring
Not only does Catchpoint’s Website Experience Solution empower you to monitor your site’s speed, usability, and resilience in real-time across various browsers, devices, and global locations, it also allows you to rapidly identify and fix performance issues before they impact your business.
- Leverage WebPageTest’s extremely accurate synthetic browser testing methods to monitor all your web pages’ key metrics in a single dashboard.
- Find and fix performance complications before they impact revenue.
- Ensure reachability - not just availability.
- Alert individuals when performance thresholds are exceeded.
- Monitor DNS, BGP, CDNs, third-party assets, and other possible bottlenecks from real devices and browsers around the globe.
- Compare and contrast your web pages between releases.
- Compare your website’s performance to your competitors and uncover opportunities for improvement with side-by-side benchmarking tests.
- Leverage RUM to paint a precise picture of your user base.
The significance of continuous, proactive monitoring cannot be emphasized enough in today’s digital environment. Even slight differences in your website’s speed, reliability, and accessibility can have a significant impact on your ability to surpass competitors in search rankings, maintain user engagement, and successfully convert visitors into customers.
“Catchpoint has become our trusted go-to-strategic partner for continuous web performance monitoring, analysis and optimization. Not only can we more quickly identify and resolve problems, but Catchpoint’s analytics have helped us uncover many new opportunities for system and business improvement.” Priceline
This guide will help you achieve a faster, more resilient website. Best practices reveal a clear five-level maturity model for website performance management. Get started today!
Attention spans are shorter than ever, and users expect web pages to load quickly and seamlessly. Let's dive into some of the top web performance stats and why they matter.
You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Let's review the key website performance metrics you should be analyzing as well as the tools to monitor website performance. Read on to find out how.
Are you ready to boost website performance? Start by following these essential website performance best practices today. Read more to learn where to start, what to test, and how to optimize.
With the ever-increasing amount of data to analyze, the need for automation becomes crucial. Streamline and accelerate performance testing with automation via the WebPageTest API.
Catchpoint’s Website Experience Solution empowers you to monitor your site’s speed, usability, and resilience in real-time across various browsers, devices, and global locations.