Streamline and accelerate web performance testing with automation
With the ever-increasing amount of data to analyze, the need for automation becomes crucial. This is where the Catchpoint WebPageTest API comes into play, offering pro users a wide range of valuable capabilities and benefits. By harnessing the power of automation, you can take advantage of improvement opportunities and no-code experiments to streamline your website performance testing and monitoring processes.
Catchpoint WebPageTest API lets you:
- Use NPM wrapper for NodeJS to integrate with your existing CI/CD tooling easily.
- Run tests within VSCode to quickly test the impact of changes right from your code editor.
- Check code changes with GitHub Actions and set performance budgets.
- Debug, triage, and collaborate with your teams within Slack.
- Build visualization dashboards with Google Sheets, Grafana, and more.
Opportunities and Experiments
Even the best web performance teams often spend days or weeks identifying and implementing a potential improvement based on standard scores and metrics, just to be underwhelmed by the changes or find that it breaks other parts of their users’ experience.
This is where our opportunities and experiments feature comes in:
- Experiments: WebPageTest Experiments gives users access to custom and automatically generated optimization tests that show how their websites could benefit from specific, actionable improvements with zero changes to the codebase. By making on-the-fly changes to the site’s HTML, JS, and CSS without changing any deployed code and comparing it to a control test, developers can instantly gauge the potential for success of their performance tuning.
Experiments are a game changer for quantifying the speed impact of performance optimizations. What took days of technical work is now just a few clicks. Not only will this save tons of time, it will let us test and iterate ideas to find the right mix of recommendations efficiently. I’m blown away this exists, it feels like magic.” - Todd Parker, Partner, Filament Group
This guide will help you achieve a faster, more resilient website. Best practices reveal a clear five-level maturity model for website performance management. Get started today!
Attention spans are shorter than ever, and users expect web pages to load quickly and seamlessly. Let's dive into some of the top web performance stats and why they matter.
You can’t improve what you don’t measure. Let's review the key website performance metrics you should be analyzing as well as the tools to monitor website performance. Read on to find out how.
Are you ready to boost website performance? Start by following these essential website performance best practices today. Read more to learn where to start, what to test, and how to optimize.
With the ever-increasing amount of data to analyze, the need for automation becomes crucial. Streamline and accelerate performance testing with automation via the WebPageTest API.
Catchpoint’s Website Experience Solution empowers you to monitor your site’s speed, usability, and resilience in real-time across various browsers, devices, and global locations.